Our Passion at Bluewater is to deliver contaminant free drinking water from the tap using the world’s best water purification technologies. At home or in the workplace such as a restaurant, canteen or hospital, we believe in pure clean water from every kitchen tap.
We are Bluewater. We don’t just believe in the power of healthier drinking water from your tap, we dream, live, love and move with it. That’s why we do water like nature intended, pure and simple.
This role will be responsible for expanding Bluewater’s business by driving national sales through existing distribution, expanding commercial distribution, securing new customers and developing our national account business.
Description of Duties:
- Increase sales through existing partners
- Identify, pitch, secure and drive sales through new customers and new national accounts, predominantly in the commercial arena, namely food service, kitchen showroom, manufacturers/sales representatives, networking and trade shows.
- Manage all existing customer relationships
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in managing and growing a water treatment RESIDENTIAL OR RESTAURANT or similar business unit with specific sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field experience
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Technical experience in the industry
- Must attend 4-5 tradeshows throughout the year
- Success in identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Excellent relationship management skills in complex environments
- Ability to translate customer inquiries into additional business
- Comfort interacting with influencers and decision makers at many different levels in an organization
- Strong customer service motivation
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Excellent communicator