Our Passion at Bluewater is to deliver contaminant free drinking water from the tap using the world’s best reverse osmosis water purification technologies.
We are Bluewater. We don’t just believe in the power of healthier drinking water from your tap, we dream, live, love and move with it. That’s why we do water like nature intended, pure and simple.
This role will be responsible for expanding Bluewater’s business by driving national sales through existing distribution, expanding residential and commercial distribution, securing new customers and developing our business.
Successful candidates will be responsible for all products sales to dealers, distributors and/or direct to end-users through Amazon.com and Houzz.com across the North America market. A priority focus will be on maintaining Bluewater’s current momentum and closing opportunities at key prospective accounts and growing sales
Description of Duties:
- Increase sales through existing partners
- Identify, pitch, secure and drive sales through new customers and new national accounts, predominantly in the commercial arena, namely food service, kitchen showroom, manufacturers/sales representatives, networking and trade shows, managing online stores business.
- Manage all existing customer relationships
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management, including E-commerce online store of Amazon.com and Houzz.com
- Performs client presentations, articulating the value proposition of product, solution and service offerings
- Following up on incoming sales leads from trade shows, make quotations and close the deals.
- Establish yearly sales plans with sales channels.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in managing and growing a water treatment RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL or similar business unit with specific sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Must attend 4-5 tradeshows throughout the year
- Success in identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Excellent relationship management skills in complex environments
- Ability to translate customer inquiries into additional business
- Comfort interacting with influencers and decision makers at many different levels in an organization
- Strong customer service motivation
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Excellent communicator
- E-commerce online business experience especially amazon.com is preferred but not required.