At SARIN Energy Solutions we are driven by successful and rewarding work environment. SARIN combines high earning potential with strong learning potential. If success motivates you, you belong at SARIN.
SARIN is a Kansas City based organization specializing in customized energy solutions. Our current focus is on innovative LED lighting and control technology. We pride ourselves on providing efficient and sustainable solutions for our clients along with excellent product quality and customer service.
We offer a competitive compensation program with earnings potential of up to $100,000 - $150,000, paid company car, cell phone, expenses reimbursement, paid holidays and performance based bonus potential. This position requires travels to exciting new cities within the US.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving sales and revenue generation for assigned territory
- Responsible for revenue generation for the $1/month program
- Responsible for the design, development and implantation of the company brand
- Responsible for sales and marketing efforts in assigned territory
- Responsibilities include but will not be limited to: cold calling, lead generation, light counts, assessment generation, assessment review, assessment presentation, proposal creation, proposal review, proposal presentation, customer follow-up, contract construction, contract negotiation, CRM tracking, CRM reporting, tradeshow participation, networking, reporting, expense tracking, budgeting and clerical work
- Responsibly for servicing existing accounts and opportunities, creating new accounts and opportunities, taking orders, fulfilling needs of both installation and service contracts as well as, direct product shipment orders/PO
- Responsible for the submission of activity and progress reports, daily call reports, weekly forecasting and annual territory analysis
- Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Responsible for handling customer complaints by investigating problem, providing solutions and reporting to management
- 3 to 7 Years Experience in related field or position
- Must have worked in a commissioned compensation environment
- If lacking the above; a combination of education and/or relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the energy solutions industry
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of marketing development branding, sales and sales process, and implementation
- Demonstrated management and project management, organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities
- Ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- Ability to manage Accounts and customers when needed
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Employee may be required to travel on behalf of the Company.